Eiffage launches first own development project in Wroclaw
Ten post dostępny jest także w języku: polski
Kępa Mieszczańska will be enriched by two modern residential buildings from Eiffage Immobilier Polska. The construction of Atmo, apartments located next to the emerging central city park, has just begun. Eiffage Polska Budownictwo is responsible for the execution of the investment.
Atmo is two 6-storey buildings at Dmowskiego 13, with 113 apartments ranging in size from 26 to 145 sqm. The project is also characterized by varied layouts: from ergonomic studios to spacious 5-room apartments. The investment will also include 6 commercial premises on the first floor and an underground garage with 136 parking spaces.
– We have prepared Atmo for those looking for a place with a unique atmosphere, combining functional apartment layouts, original architecture and excellent location in a green enclave. Everyone who appreciates nature close to the city center will find their place here,” says Sebastian Bieńkowski, project director at Eiffage Immobilier Polska, a developer company.
During the last few weeks the investment site was cleaned up and prepared for construction works. Eiffage Polska Budownictwo, the general contractor known in Wroclaw for the construction of such projects as OVO, Thespian and Rezydencja na Dyreknej (formerly: Angel Care), is responsible for their implementation.
– Atmo is a special investment for us. It is the first own development project of our Group announced in Wroclaw and the third one realized in the Southern Region – says Marek Kowalik, Director of the Southern Region in Eiffage Polska Budownictwo. – Atmo perfectly combines modern construction with elements of history. This is a demanding facility, where thanks to the revitalization of the facade of the former stables we will once again preserve the past for future generations – he adds.
The investment was designed in the renowned architectural studio of Zbigniew Maćków. The project has a loft character, which manifests itself in the glazed entrance area and the cross-shaped vaults in the service area. The building’s historical accent will be the brick façade of the former stable, which in the 19th century was part of the military barracks. After thorough revitalization it will become a part of a modern building. The whole will be complemented by discreet illumination of the front elevation.
Atmo is being built in the immediate vicinity of Park Mieszczański. From the very beginning the developer Eiffage Immobilier Polska has been involved in concept works aiming at the realization of this project. The emerging project of the central city park will become an inspiration for the development of Atmo’s green patio. In this way the adjacent green areas will complement each other.
The approximate completion date of Atmo in Kępa Mieszczańska is the second half of 2022. This is the second joint residential investment of the Eiffage Group in Wroclaw. In Przedmieście Oławskie at 18 and 20 Haukego-Bosaka Street HB1820 apartments are being built.
Atmo in numbers (building C and D together):
- investment address: 13 Dmowskiego St., Wrocław,
- number of floors: 6 above ground, 1 underground,
- number of apartments: 113,
- number of commercial premises: 6,
- number of parking spaces: 136 + 7,
- total area: 15,606 sqm,
- general contractor: Eiffage Polska Budownictwo,
- investor: Eiffage Immobilier Polska,
- design: Maćków Pracownia Projektowa.
Source: Eiffage Immobilier Polska