Ten post dostępny jest także w języku: polski
The Government adopted a resolution on the establishment of a long-term program – “Central Communication Port Investment Program. Stage I. 2020-2023 ”, submitted by the Government Plenipotentiary for the Central Communication Port (CPK).
- route Warsaw – CPK – Lodz – Sieradz – Wroclaw – Walbrzych – border with the Czech Republic,
- the travel time from the capital city to Rzeszow and Zamosc will be shortened,
- trains will return, incl. to Lomza thanks to the extension of the railway line from Ostroleka.
Projects relating to the railway part are to be implemented by the end of 2034, i.e. in the next two EU financial perspectives. Due to the complexity of the undertakings included in the CPK investment program, its implementation is divided into stages.
- The adopted multi-annual program covers stage I, which covers the period 2020-2023.
- This is a preparatory stage, the task of which is to implement, among others works related to planning and developing design assumptions. Still in 2020, the CPK will start the process of acquiring real estate.
- In 2021, the so-called the airport master plan and the submitted application for the decision on environmental conditions. In 2023, the following will be prepared: an environmental impact report and a multi-industry architectural concept of the passenger terminal. Also in 2023, the investor plans to obtain a location decision.
- The total cost of financing the first stage of the CPK has been estimated at approx. PLN 12.8 bn. The program does not require the involvement of funds from the state budget in the years 2020-2023. Most of the investments will be made of Treasury securities issued for this purpose